1. No time.
2. No energy.
3. No idea what you were saying.
4. Your post was part of a series and I figured I’d wait for the next installment.
5. Wanted to leave my feedback at tnb.com regarding the electrical conduit fittings I recently enjoyed, but somehow ended up here.
6. Your piece happened to appear during a widespread lull in commenting at TNB and I didn’t want to buck the trend.
7. Didn’t feel ready to delve into a topic that would steamroll my neatly compartmentalized system of core beliefs and values.
8. Didn’t feel the need to make it obvious I had fully missed the point.